Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's...ALIVE!

Oh, happy, happy, joy, joy! The newest issue of Arkham Tales, Issue #3, is up and live and...glory be, I'm in it! No bumping for ads this time, no siree.

Which means you all need to go read it, right now, cover to cover, starting, of course, with "Road Rage" (it's on Page 13) and, perhaps, reading that more than once (it's short). And then, if you're able, donate a little something to keep fine markets such as this one (Arkham Tales) in business.

Trot over right now. You can link via the, um, link on my blog here, or you can just click on this lovely url they provided: http://www.arkhamtales.com. Go on now. Hurry, hurry. The dead bodies aren't gettin' any deader, you know.

Watching you from behind the pages of my lovely, shiny, new copy of Arkham Tales,
J.C. Koch

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on publication. I went over and read, very nice. I have been on road trips where I felt like that.

MaryL

May 24, 2009 at 11:29 PM  
Anonymous WKEverhart said...

Congrats! I'll trot over and read just as instructed. See...I am teachable!:D

June 8, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Haggis said...

Sweet story. I enjoyed. :)

October 7, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home